黑轩

disconnected
主题工具

【圣诞赠曲】 Jordin Sparks - Tattoo “ 祝板油们圣诞快乐 …… ”

... 发表于 2007-12-26 08:17  ... 10086 次点击

用这首歌纪念我在曾经的那些岁月,那些花儿,那些正如这首歌名《刺青》一样永存的记忆,对不起..昨天心情不是很好,希望这份迟到的圣诞祝福能带给大家快乐!

祝各位生活愉快,板油们圣诞快乐!

试听

http://www.veryabc.cn/ftpdata/luyi22/music/tattoo.mp3

Tattoo

No matter what you say about love I keep coming back for more Keep my head in the fire, Sooner or later, I get what I’m asking for No matter what you say about life I learn every time I bleed The truth is a stranger Soul is in danger I gotta let my spirit be free To admit that I’m wrong And then change my mind Sorry but I have to move on and leave you behind I can’t waste time so give it a moment I realize nothing’s broken No need to worry about everything I’ve done. Live every second like it was my last one. Don’t look back got a new direction. I loved you once needed protection. You’re still a part of everything I do. You’re on my heart just like a tattoo. Just like a tattoo, I’ll always have you. (I’ll always have you.) Sick of playing all of these games It’s not about taking times When I looked in the mirror, didn’t deliver It hurt enough to think I could stop Admit that I’m wrong and then change my mind Sorry but I’ve gotta be strong and leave you behind I can’t waste time so give it a moment I realized nothing is broken No need to worry about everything I’ve done Live every second like it was my last one Don’t look back at a new direction I loved you once needed protection You’re still a part of everything I do You’re on my heart just like a tattoo, just like a tattoo I’ll always have you (I’ll always have you). If I live every moment, It won’t change any moment, It’s still a part of me and you I will never regret you Still the memory of you Marks everything I do. I can’t waste time so give it a moment I realized nothing is broken (yeah) No need to worry about everything I’ve done Live every second like it was my last one Don’t look back at a new direction (don’t look back) I love you once needed protection (no no) Still a part of everything I do You’ll still in my heart just like a tattoo Can’t waste time so give it a moment (I can’t waste time) I realized nothing is broken No need to worry about everything I’ve done (No need to worry) Live every second like it was my last one Don’t look back at a new direction (don’t you ever look back) I love you once and I needed protection You’re still a part of everything I do You’ll still in my heart just like a tattoo, just like a tattoo I’ll always have you

目前这个主题还没有回复,或许你可以帮楼主加盖一层?

在回复之前你需要先进行登录
用户名 / UID
密码
Project Parasynthesis | Based on Discuz! 5.5.0 | Thanks to Livid
About | Help | Developer | N2Design
清除 Cookies - 联系我们 - 无名杂志 - Archiver - Mobile
Processed in 0.207775 second(s), 6 queries, Gzip enabled